Water Heaters Bloomingdale
Water heaters are one of those household items we rely on and never think about until it goes out or stops working. There is nothing worse than being forced to take a cold shower in the middle of winter. However, water heaters also come in different styles and options that you can choose to customize for your home. Make sure your water heater is always working with Capps Plumbing. Our expert experience and knowledge is something you can always rely on and we can help make sure that your hot water doesn’t run out in the middle of shampooing your hair.
Choosing Your Best Water Heater in Bloomingdale
These days choosing a different type of water heater than a conventional gas water heater is easier than before! While homes in Bloomingdale, usually feature gas tank water heaters, there are so many different ones you can choose from today! Here are a few different types of water heaters you can choose for your home:
Tankless Water Heater: You can save space in your home by investing in a tankless water heater that goes directly into your water line. Tankless water heaters might save you space but need to be serviced every 5 years and heat your water no matter what temperature it is.
Electric Water Heater: Works like a gas water heater but is powered through electricity. Depending on tank size for your home this option can be more affordable and save you money monthly on your household bills.
Solar Water Heaters: Use the power of the sun to make your water warmer
Tankless Coil and Indirect Water Heaters: These water heaters can go directly into your home’s heating system in order to warm your water.
Heat Pump Water Heaters: This moves heat from one place to another and generates heat directly for your eater.
There are three main things you should consider when choosing which water heater is best for your home in Bloomingdale:
Size: What size water heater do you need for your home? If you go to big you can be wasting money and too small and you will always run out of water. Size of the tank can also be dictated by the area you are installing your tank.
Energy Efficiency: You can lower your monthly bill expenditures with a new water heater. By choosing an energy efficient you can heat your water for a lot less.
Costs: As with everything it comes down to how much you want to spend on a new system. Capps Plumbing offers discount on water heater options. (link to coupons page)
Signs Your Need To Replace Or Repair Your Water Heater
Water heaters typically last about 8-12 years. If your water heater is older than 12 years, it is time to replace your unit. Water heaters in Bloomingdale, Illinois typically come in three options: gas water heaters, electric water heaters, and tankless water heaters. Besides the age of your water heater here are some other indicating factors that it might be time to replace your water heater:
- When you run your hot water and rusty water comes out instead of clear water
- Muddy or sandy water indicates that there is a build up at the bottom of the tank
- If you are drinking your water and there is a metallic taste or smell to it. This is a sign that your tank is breaking down and metal flakes are going in your water.
- Warm water is flowing it but is not hot. Make sure that your thermostat is set between 120 and 140 degrees.
- You are hearing loud and unusual noises coming from your water heater.
- The amount of times and the space of time between when repairs to your water heater indicates that your water heater might be breaking down. Capps Plumbing will always give you the best advice when it comes to whether it would be cheaper to repair your water heater or replace your water heater.
- Leaks around the bottom of your water heater is also an indication that your unit needs to be replaced. Even if the leak is small, these cracks can rupture causing massive water damage in your home. Make sure that if there is a leak and water pooling around your water heater that you get your unit replaced as soon as possible.
Capps Plumbing will ensure that your new water heater is installed properly and is always on hand to service any water heater problem you have. When it comes to deciding on a new water heater there are a few things you can consider:
Water Heater Service Bloomingdale
Water heaters are a very important part of your home and is a 10+ year investment. Make sure you are making the right choice when it comes to which water heater you want to install. Capps Plumbing will work with you and inform you of the best options for your home based off fuel type, size your home needs, and give you the best options which can save you money. This is why people have been trusting Capps Plumbing for over 40 years with their water heater installation, repairs, and replacement. If you are experiencing any of the problems listed above or thinking of replacing your water heater call Capps Plumbing today and let us help out.