Local Expert Plumbers
Capps Plumbing and Sewer has been serving Northern and Northwest Illinois and the surrounding area for over 20 Years! Our plumbing technicians have the knowledge and experience you need to rely on when it comes to fixing your plumbing problems. We are the number one choice for residents and businesses because our plumbers are constantly learning the newest and best ways to make sure your plumbing is working perfectly. We know that when you plumbing breaks you need your system fixed as soon as possible, that is why we will make sure to get to your home and address your issue, quickly, safely, and do it right the first time. When you choose the professionalism of Capps you are choosing:
- Expert and Knowledgeable Advice For All Plumbing Systems
- A+ Rated Business With the BBB
- 4.5 Star Reviewed Business on Google
- 4.5 Star Reviews on Facebook
- Family Owned and Operated
In the end, Capps Plumbing and Sewer is your choice for plumbing repair, plumbing installation, and plumbing service. If you need help with your plumbing please give us a call or fill out the form to the right and someone will get back to you as soon as possible
Toilet Repair & Clog Removal
Everyone deserves a clean, reliable, working toilet. Capps Plumbing is here to quickly and efficiently deal with all your toilet plumbing issues to ensure your family’s comfort and convenience.
As expert plumbers, we can tackle any toilet repair issue seamlessly and efficiently. Some of the many problems we commonly deal with include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Repeated clogging
- Continuous running
- Insufficient flushing power
- Parts replacements
- Toilet replacements
- Minor and major repairs
Don’t see what you’re looking for listed above? Simply get in touch with our team. We are always happy to give advice, discuss concerns and provide information on our services.
If you have any concerns about how your toilet is functioning, take a look at the questions below. It’s easy to check your toilet for issues. Here are just a few signs you might need assistance from professionals:
- Does your toilet require frequent plunging? There may be a blockage in the pipes.
- Does your toilet continue to run after flushing? Corrosion can cause this issue and result in gallons of wasted water
- How old is your toilet? Old toilets are often inefficient and use vast amounts of water – even those from the 90’s
- Choose a modern toilet to save water and money
Remember – only use the toilet for its intended purpose – it should not be used to dispose of other items, such as facial tissue or other hygiene products. Flushing other items can cause clogging issues and pipe blockages that require professional assistance.
Capps Plumbing & Toilet Repair
Capps Plumbing is the professional plumbing team here to resolve all your toilet issues, take on repairs and replace your toilet if necessary. There are many reasons to choose Capps Plumbing for all your plumbing needs, here are just a few:
- We have helped countless families across Chicagoland with their residential plumbing needs
- We’re a trusted, family owned and operated business
- We offer 24/7/365 urgent service
- No plumbing task is too big or too small for our team
- We are a clean, considerate team and respect every home we enter
From toilet clogs to replacements, Capps Plumbing is here for you when you need us the most. Contact Capps Plumbing today to find out more about out toilet repair services and for a free quote. Our friendly team members are happy to serve you. Call today: 1-847-321-7938