Local Expert Plumbers
Capps Plumbing and Sewer has been serving Northern and Northwest Illinois and the surrounding area for over 20 Years! Our plumbing technicians have the knowledge and experience you need to rely on when it comes to fixing your plumbing problems. We are the number one choice for residents and businesses because our plumbers are constantly learning the newest and best ways to make sure your plumbing is working perfectly. We know that when you plumbing breaks you need your system fixed as soon as possible, that is why we will make sure to get to your home and address your issue, quickly, safely, and do it right the first time. When you choose the professionalism of Capps you are choosing:
- Expert and Knowledgeable Advice For All Plumbing Systems
- A+ Rated Business With the BBB
- 4.5 Star Reviewed Business on Google
- 4.5 Star Reviews on Facebook
- Family Owned and Operated
In the end, Capps Plumbing and Sewer is your choice for plumbing repair, plumbing installation, and plumbing service. If you need help with your plumbing please give us a call or fill out the form to the right and someone will get back to you as soon as possible
Bathtub Repair & Clog Removal
Your bathtub is a key part of your bathroom and an essential part of your home. For keeping clean, relaxing and winding down, your tub is there for practicality and enjoyment.
Whether you have a bath and shower combination, a luxury tub, pedestal bath, recessed bath, free standing bath or a bath of any kind, we can take care of any plumbing repairs you need.
Bathtub Repair and Replacement
Capps Plumbing is a team of professional plumbing and sewer repair experts that you can trust. Some of the many bathtub repairs we can take care of include the following:
- All kinds of tub repairs, minor to major
- Clogged and slow draining baths
- Faucet problems
- New tub installation
- New parts installation
- Water pipe fixes
- Water pipe relocation
Don’t see what you’re looking for above? Simply get in touch with our team, we are confident we can meet your every residential plumbing need.
Bathtub Maintenance Tips
Simple tasks can go a long way when it comes to preventative maintenance. These simple tips are great for anyone looking to do what they can to keep their bath in working order:
- Clean the bath regularly; soap scum can quickly build up
- Seal grout yearly or every 6 months if necessary
- Prevent your drain from clogging by using a bathtub drain cover or hair catcher
- After a hot shower, use a fan or open windows to discourage mold growth
Soap scum and hair can build up and cause clogs, making bathtub draining slow. If your tub is suffering from a clogged drain, there are several solutions to the problem.
- Try using a drain snake to remove hair
- Use a baking soda and vinegar mix to remove the clog
- Try chemical products designed for the purpose of clog removal
- Call Capps Plumbing for professional clog removal
Why Choose Capps Plumbing
Capps Plumbing is the capable, dependable clean and courteous plumbing team you can trust. There are countless reasons to choose Capps for all your bathtub repair and replacement needs.
- Since 1996, we’re provided exceptional plumbing service
- We offer a 24/7/365 urgent service for plumbing issues that can’t wait
- An expert team, we can fix minor and major issues
- We work on bathroom, kitchen and basement plumbing
At Capps Plumbing we believe in great customer service. We are easy to communicate with and offer a reliable, affordable service. We are the team you can trust to resolve plumbing issues efficiently and safely.
Call Capps Plumbing today to discuss your needs and find out more about out bathtub repair and replacement and clog removal services. Call today: 1-847-884-8300