Boiler Service Addison IllinoisNeed Boiler Help? Capps Plumbing can help.
Local Boiler Service Addison
Capps Plumbing and Sewer has been serving Addison and the surrounding area for over 20 Years! Our boiler technicians have the knowledge and experience you need to rely on when it comes to fixing your boiler problems. We are the number one choice for residents and businesses in Addison because our plumbers are constantly learning the newest and best ways to make sure your boiler is working perfectly. We know that when you plumbing breaks you need your system fixed as soon as possible, that is why we will make sure to get to your home and address your issue, quickly, safely, and do it right the first time. When you choose the professionalism of Capps you are choosing:
- 4.5 Star Reviewed Business on Google
- A+ Rated Business With the BBB
- 4.5 Star Reviews on Facebook
- Expert and Knowledgeable Advice For All Plumbing Systems
- Family Owned and Operated
In the end, Capps Plumbing and Sewer is your choice for boiler repair, boiler installation, and boiler service in Addison, Illinois. If you need help with your plumbing please give us a call or fill out the form to the right and someone will get back to you as soon as possible
Boiler Repair Addison
There are a couple different advantages to having a boiler system in your home this winter. Living in Addison we know that during the winter, the weather can change on a dime. One day we could be looking at Sixty-degree weather, the next: below zero. However, what is cool about a boiler system is that you are actually getting a two in one system. Boilers work on the principle that by heating the pipes in the walls and subfloors that this will also heat the room that you are in as well. This means you are taking care of water heater and furnace in one system. This process is known as radiant heating. Heating your home this way can have a few unique advantages, first you don’t have to worry about duct leaks. You also are able to heat the room more evenly than with air flow. However, the downside is that when your boiler goes out, then you can actually more susceptible to frozen pipes and breaking pipe damage in your home. When your boiler goes out in Addison it is a good idea to have a local boiler repair service in mind that can come out and repair your boiler or replace your boiler as quickly as possible.
Signs your boiler needs repair
Because the winters in Addison can be so cold, there is not telling how long you have from when your boiler goes out to worrying about frozen pipes. That is why spotting the problems with boilers before they go out can help you better in the long in, Here are some warning signs that your boiler is about to go out:
- The flame is not blue- If the flame is not blue, you need to call professionals right away and get your boiler repaired.
- Boiler is using more gas than it needs to- If your boiler is using more gas than usual, you should get it checked out. Using more gas can also affect your heating bill.
- Boiler pressure is not staying consistent- If the boiler pressure is dropping or rising you should call and get it inspected. This means your boiler is not working correctly.
- Loud noises- Loud banging sounds mean there is a problem and it needs to be checked out right away.
Tips to make your boiler last longer
There are certain precautionary measures that you can take to try and make your boiler as long as possible:
- Don’t ignore problems– Taking care of your boiler and getting it repaired will make your boiler last longer. If you let small problems go you may end up having to replace the entire unit.
- Choosing a boiler- Choosing the right boiler for your home is important. Your boiler should match the heat distribution in your home for the best overall comfort. The professionals at Indoor Comfort can assist you in choosing a boiler that works for your home in Addison.
- Regular maintenance– Regular maintenance on your boiler will make it last longer. Maintenance inspections will catch small problems that you can get repaired – saving you money.
General Boiler Tips
- Reducing your thermostat– Reducing your thermostat by just one percent can reduce your heating bills by as much as 10 percent.
- Blue flame– You want your boiler flame to be a clear blue. If the flame is a yellow or orange color, the fuel could be burning incorrectly.
- Correct pressure– The boiler pressure gauge should be at the correct pressure. If the pressure is too low, it could cause high heating bills.
- Upgrading your boiler could save you money!
Keep these precautions when handling your boiler:
- Keep things that are flammable a couple feet away.
- Keep your children away from the boiler system
- Have your boiler inspected regularly to ensure it is working efficiently
- Pay attention to any unusual sounds or odors coming from your boiler
- Inspect your carbon monoxide detectors once a month and replace the batteries regularly.
Boiler Installation Addison
Is your boiler not working as well as it used to? Call the highly trained technicians at Capps Plumbing and Sewer. We offer boiler repair, services, and installation. Our technicians are on call 24/7 for Emergency Service. They will arrive to your home in a truck with full range tools, comprehensive inventory of genuine manufacturer’s replacement parts. We try and accommodate your busy schedule as best we can. Call us today with any questions or to schedule a service call. Call for more information on our rewarding maintenance program tailored to your needs. Let our technicians ensure the safe, reliable, quiet, and uninterrupted operation of your gas/oil furnace, heat pump, geothermal unit, ductless system, boiler, or packaged hybrid heating system.